Saturday, November 03, 2012

I was curious about trying some products about skin care so when I did the grocery shop the other day, I dropped by at the skin products section and bought a pack of moisturizing bath salt. Actually it has many benefits – skin whitening, slimming product with milk formula and natural spa salt benefits. It provides nourishment to the skin with pure milk. It also removes dirt deposits and dead skin cells from the body giving a new radiant skin. The direction to use is very simple. Just pour the bath salt in the palm, rub gently in circular motion on wet skin. Leave it for at least three minutes then rinse off with water. I tried using this the other day and I can see the nice effects on me. Maybe when I will use this regularly, my skin will be looking good, clear and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment