Saturday, July 14, 2012

gmat classes

I am planning to enroll myself in masters degree this year. I have not chosen what school to enroll yet but I already have some lists of international business schools as references. As a graduate of bachelor of science in business administration major in management, I want to take some further studies because I believe that there are still lots of things that I need to learn  in relation to my course. It took a year for me to decide about this plan because I still consider my finances and time. I have to save an amount of money for my admission, enrollment and tuition fees. Next month will be the schedule of my gmat classes. This is an extensive course wherein I will learn an approach on the examination then apply the techniques to practice questions inside and outside the room. Some tools will be given in preparation for my exam potentials. It is called GMAT prep. My present job as an executive officer of a service company has help me in developing my managerial and leadership skills. I believe that this masters degree would help improve my practice and establish a successful career in business management. My application and essay  schedule for  round one will be this coming October. and everyday I am doing an online research and tutorial sessions so that I can start familiarizing and learning on my curriculum. This is another career challenge for me and I believe that I can make it.

1 comment: