Saturday, May 19, 2012

Browse-estates

It feels great that finally I will be tying the knot on the wedding month of June. I am having mix emotions-excited and at the same time nervous because my special day will be few weeks to go from now. Being a hands on soon to be bride is fun because I learned so many things especially in the preparation process. Me and my boyfriend did some on line search on nice event locations  for the  wedding. We want a location that is very private for the ceremony and the reception. This garden estate  attracts us because of the large and entirely green area. A naturally inspired place where all our guests, relatives and friends can feel at home and enjoy the celebration. Well manicured landscapes of flowers, shrubs, trees and grasses that would truly make a good ambiance for estate weddings and events.  We already made a visit to the place and during our meeting with the location manager, she told us that the entire wedding services like manpower, catering and guest accommodations can be provided by them and that inspired us to choose the place because they offered help in planning for the event. Aside from that, the accommodation package is very affordable for us. My excitement for the wedding day is getting intense and I cannot wait to walk down the aisle and be married next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment