Sunday, April 15, 2012

Multi colored clothes clips

I usually do my laundry at home during weekends and washing clothes is just physically demanding I should say. Water, soaping, soaking, rinsing, drip drying etc. Just a tough work but very rewarding to the clothes that I am wearing everyday. I decided to buy these multicolored clothespin from the plastic wares in the mall. also known as clothes peg, It is a fastener used to hang up clothes for drying usually on the clothes line. It helps in managing the hanging of clothes in such away that the drying process will be faster. It also helps clothes in maintaining its shape even without twisting to get excess water. Actually clothespin has many uses but for me the main use is for organizing my clothes drying work at home. I hope these pegs will lasts for months of usage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete