Friday, March 02, 2012

Organic household items


I was informed the other day by an exclusive distributor of organic products that they will be offering bigger discounts to household products. The offer is limited only to those members like me and the promo period will be until March twelve only. I immediately grabbed the offer and so yesterday before going home, I visited the shop outlet and bought some packs of bath soaps, toothpastes and powdered laundry soap. What I like about these products is that they are all organic. Meaning the ingredients are plant based, very natural and safe to use. It does not contain harsh chemicals that can have bad side effects for our health. Also environment friendly and biodegradable. Good timing because my stocks at home were already consumed and now I have put some refills again.

No comments:

Post a Comment