Friday, February 10, 2012

Internet music search


I was having all my time few days ago in the internet. Surfing for some new tones and music occupied my afternoon and it took me hours just to find the music that I anted for my cellular phone. I planned to changed the ringing tone as well as the message alert tone. It I can remember the last time that I downloaded was third quarter of last year. Since it is already the year 2012, I look for some fresh and great sounds in the internet. I keep on rewinding to listen to the songs and finally downloaded them to my cellular phone. It feels happy and interesting to listen to such new and updated songs when I receive messages on my phone. Good thing though, the connection was fast and I did not have a hard time in the downloading process.

No comments:

Post a Comment