Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Computer workstations

I am so busy in my work as a self employed person. My job is in line with marketing and advertising on tourism for local and international clients. There are many required data that I need to do for updates with my prospects and I basically need a computer this time. It has been my plan since last year and only this time that I decide to really buy one. I went to an exclusive shop which sells computer workstations. They displayed different kinds of desktop computers which offer higher performance than an ordinary computer set.It has a multitasking ability and high memory capacity. The main frame computer terminal is connected to a network. I think the workstation kind will be of big help for me especially in organizing my files and  reports that will be needed in my marketing presentation. I already made a reservation and down payment for one unit. The computer will hopefully be delivered at home this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment