Sunday, January 15, 2012

Libra for the year 2012


It always interests me to check out my horoscope when new year begins. For this year I have read that Libra will experience the most of everything for the year 2012. It will benefit from a successful year in terms of finances and good will which I think Libras always deserve to have. My traits being in this scale sign are – Positive traits: Forthright, tenacious, systematic, meticulous, charismatic, sensitive, hardworking, industrious, charming, eloquent, sociable, artistic, shrewd. Negative traits: Can be manipulative, vindictive, mendacious, venal, selfish, obstinate, critical, over-ambitious, ruthless, intolerant, scheming. I belong to the year of the Rat and the forecast: 2012 is the year for the Rats to use their popularity to advance their careers, especially those involved in politics, media and television. A promotion or a change in jobs is in the air for Rats.Cosmic advice: On the love front, Rats will find 2012 to be a roller-coaster of a year: they will face many ups and downs, and obstacles in their relationships. Rats will also have a busy work schedule this year and should manage their health well. Well, I am not putting too much to rely on these. It is still the faith, hard work and dedication that I will be doing in life matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment