Thursday, July 07, 2011

Parfois Earrings

I bought this new fashion earrings from Parfois shop in the mall last weekend. I have no silver color earrings so this pair was just a perfect timing. Great to wear daily because it can match in any of my  get up. What interested me also was the lock style. It is very easy that I don't have to detached the lock after wearing it. The specialty shop is on sale until the end of July. If I have time this weekend, hopefully I can drop by and see whats more and new to have for fashion accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete