Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flooring by Sears Home Improvement (March)

I am very busy for the past weeks because I started the renovation at home. The project is quite meticulous because there are lots of things that need improvements like the installation and repairs bathrooms, bedrooms, family rooms, garage, utility rooms and the kitchen area. The first area that I personally focus for repair now is the floor in the living room. My friend suggested that it would be good to Laminate Floor for durability and protection. I am thankful for her because it really is important especially that the floor is one of the basic foundation of a house. The area will hopefully be finished this week and I am happy that I got some skilled and excellent workforce to do the special job. The overall home improvement will take some more months to finished but hopefully will end up very well constructed. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started remodeling alone there is a lot of portion of my house needs repair so it takes full week i am very tired now.

    Liquid Rubber

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Whom it may concern,
    Thank you for taking the time in reading this email, This is Jason with HardWood Flooring New York. I am not contacting you to offer any paid relationship but I do seek your help. I would like to know if it were possible for you to offer a link on your blog for our web site to aid us in seeking more interested consumers. I would of course be thrilled to post a link for your site as well on one of ours. I look forward to any thoughts you may have. Thank you1

    Jason D.
    HardWood Flooring New York, Inc.
    HardWoodFloorNewYork2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete