Wednesday, March 30, 2011

EASYCONTACT.COM (MARCH)

My cousin just opened a personal business here in the city. The business types are about engineering design, estimation and consultancy. He requested me to be part of the business more particularly in the areas of marketing. Being in that particular field, I carefully analyzed and studied the prospective and target markets or clients of the business. One effective strategy that I just did was direct email marketing wherein I easily create, send and manage the email campaigns to my prospects. It really helped me organized my work and it was a very helpful tool especially that the business just started. There were already lots of feedback that I got and  tomorrow I will have an appointment with my cousin to discuss and make updates with him on the aspects of marketing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment