Friday, March 04, 2011

Bad Breath and Itchy Scalps

I know a friend who confined to me regarding his husband's health condition. This has been their problem for the past five years and I am in empathy to her because she was so devastated on her husband's ordeal on psoriasis. A kind of skin condition which until now has no cure or remedy. My friend already consulted the doctor who specializes on treatment for psoriasis. There were many red patches on the back as well as on the arms and the doctors' diagnosis on the skin condition is somehow related to genetics.  Meriam was so frustrated  and her husband has to deal with this sickness for a lifetime. For now  the patches and flakes on the skin are no longer severe because of some medications that the doctor gave to help ease the suffering of the patient and also to my friend who is terribly burdened.

No comments:

Post a Comment