Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Homes and Selling Your Home

This time is just right and perfect for my cousin who had been planning to buy a new home of her own. She got married months ago and would like to settle in their own now. Her husband is also excited to have their new home and the couple requested me to help them out on it. Good timing because my other friend  who is living in Manchester is a real estate broker. She offers a selling your house privately project in the area and there are lots of latest home models to choose from. I immediately informed my cousin and she and her husband were immediately interested to avail for one unit. The sale documents are on process now and hopefully the couple will be able to transfer to their new home this coming April.

No comments:

Post a Comment