Thursday, January 13, 2011

City Breaks

I had a great conversation with my friend overseas a few days after January 1. She really enjoyed her vacation  last Christmas with her family. It has been her dream to spend  quality and memorable time with them and finally it was realized. It took her months of planning for the said trip and her chosen place was in Manchester. The whole family stayed in one of the luxurious Hoseasons manchester apartments. Very stylish and comfortable that truly felt like home. The amenities were so good as well as the friendly and personalized services.She even showed me a picture of  it (shown above) and I was so envious that I would like to spend a vacation in that place also. My friend and her family just did a wonderful and memorable break from the hassle and stress of daily living .  She told me that there are lots of beautiful destinations found on the site that I can check out. I am looking forward for my personal reservation before the first quarter ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment