Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Boats

One of the interesting topic that we chatted  with my overseas friend  was all about  his family vacation last week . I am so proud of him because aside from his very hectic schedule at work, he still managed to spent time with his family on this quality and memorable vacation in the norfolk broads. I saw their pictures and it was so nice to look at the beautiful natural scenery of the place. They passed through Acle which was an ideal place especially for boating holidays. It is considered to be the gateway to the marshscapes. It was the first time for my friend and his family to visit this place in England. For him it was a perfect choice for the family getaway. For a while they were able to savor the moments together without the hassle and stress of daily living. He told me that if ever I can visit him for a vacation, he would invite me for a tour in that place where holidays can truly be enjoyable. I am hoping that sometime soon it would be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment