Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Logo Mojo 2

I had been into the web log for years now and I always find this passion very interesting and informative. Developing one's personal site is not easy. More time, creative thinking , focused ideas, knowledge and dedication are some of the key factors in developing this site. In the coming year, I am carefully planning to develop another brand new site which will cater various information about my personal interests. I want it to be more comprehensive so that I can gain and acquire varieties of readers worldwide. I would like to ask help from Logo Designers to check out from their end on what will be the best and appropriate logo for my website. I want it to be simple, unique, creative and easy to identify. The process of finalizing the said plans is on going at this point in time. Many samples were give and I hope I can make a final decision  early  next month so that I can start it immediately by the year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment