Thursday, December 02, 2010

Face Towels

One of my personal essentials at home are these face towels. It has many uses especially for face and hands. I have green, brown, pink and red on my collection. I also shared some to my siblings because they needed it also. These little towels are very much needed here in a tropical country where most weathers are sunny. Face towels are small towels used to dry the face after washing. For the most part, personal towels such as the rectangular face towels and hand towels are considered ideal for placement near a sink or basin. Not every face towel is intended for practical use, however. Often, decorative face towels are used as a decorating accent and should not be used to dry the face or the hands.When placed in close proximity to a basin, the practical face towel is usually a simple design that makes use of absorbent fibers to create a thick yet soft material. I only bought some durable and quality face towels that can last for long time use.

No comments:

Post a Comment