Monday, July 12, 2010

Stressful Weekend

I was completely exhausted since Wednesday last week until yesterday. My brother got sick of dengue fever and his condition needed some extra care. It was a 24-hour monitoring of his fever and constant body temperature check because the virus was fast spreading in his body. Good thing we detected earlier the pin point rashes . I cannot imagine myself with very little sleep at night then had to woke up early for work. I was thankful that the fever was over last Saturday. Though weak but no more muscular pain or headache felt unlike the first day of attack. We opt ed for high dosage of vitamin c and had him  sleep and rest well. His recovery is fast and already reported for work this morning. I am still feeling drained today and I hope I can recover too from the stressful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment