Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Red Notebook

I like taking down notes and one thing that is always present in my bag is this little red notebook. It is very handy with multi colored leaves of green,violet,blue and pink. Made of quality and elegant paper that I can always bring with me whether I am using a small carried  or baggy bag. This mini notebook is very useful for recording some important notes, telephone numbers, valuable/ useful ideas, grocery shops, to do lists and many more. It can be a good stationery too. I am trying to save some spaces when  writing so that the pages would not be consumed immediately. A  must have for my everyday living.

1 comment:

  1. I also love taking down notes. And I always have one notebook and two pens in my bag. The green notebook you have seems nice. :)

    Hi! I'm Ria of Davao Bloggers. We have some projects and events that you might be interested in. To be updated, please visit our blog often.

    You can also fill up our Members Info Sheet if you want us to update you via SMS or Email.

    Hope to see you at one of our events soon. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete