Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Filing

Today is the deadline for filing of the annual income tax. Many people lined up in the receiving section to have their papers received and stamped by the revenue office. I also filed my income tax for the year 2009 and attached the creditable withheld so that I can avail for the refundable. It was not hard for me to make the returns because I used to made the tax filing for the business. The form that I filed for this year is 1700 with the attachment of 2307. It was an overpayment because the exemption on my status increased for this year. It is a refundable and I am looking forward for the said refund soon. There is no more extension and  this is the last day   of the filing schedule. The bureau would impose penalty charges to those who are late filers.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete