Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Brownout Schedules

The city is now experiencing some scheduled power interruptions since last week and earlier this evening I almost cancelled my class because of the brownout in the school area. It usually takes an hour of power outage and it is hard to have it every day especially at home where electrical energy is very important. In the news I read that many businesses are greatly affected of this energy saving ideas of having scheduled brownouts. This is part of cutting costs with the energy  consumption and also the effects of climate change. The water level of the hydroelectric plants that generate energy run low  affecting services to power consumers. I hope this energy problems will not prolonged so that it would not create a burden to consumers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment