Friday, February 05, 2010

Skywatch Friday


One night I strolled on the backpart of home and glanced the dark sky with bright shining full moon. Then I climbed an elevated cemented wall and saw a bright light coming from the street electric post. The moon is the universal light at night time shining for the entire universe ----free. While the light coming from the electric post is being paid. How I wish the moon  could reach  its light to the inside of home to save from the rising cost of electrical energy.. :)  Happy skywatching to all!

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was going to be the only person showing off the moon this week! You are so right about the moon being free for all to enjoy! But when I have to walk at night, I am very glad of the streetlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also showed the moon off this week, it was stunning. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete