Thursday, January 07, 2010

Automotive logos

I like to search about prominent companies who are usually role players in different kinds of fields they are into like manufacturing, internet, business etc.I always relate the business name to the business logo or symbol because you would know how the company came up with its registered business name. This personal interest helped me when I was required to submit kinds of  Real Estate Logos. What a coincidence! I do not have a hard time looking or searching for it because I already have an idea. Often times, the corporate colors as well as the designs are related and they convey  meaning for the company. You can also notice the letter fonts or the lettering styles have something to say too. With a logo shown alone, sometimes you can already identify what is it especially if it is a popular symbol. It is  very interesting that I would consider part of personal learnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment