Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Very Busy Week


I can't imagine the days of this week. My time was so preoccupied in the office (reports,deadlines, backlogs, verifications, updates etc.) and in my accounting studies (assignments,quizzes,portfolio). I just finished my 2nd examination and this week is the last week of classes before the Christmas vacation. My stress is from head to toe and sometimes I feel physically that I lost my sense of balance. Now I am taking things one at a time. Finishing the school task today somehow is a 50% relief for me. When I arrive home all that I want to do is to relax and take a good sleep after the daily stress. It is difficult but all it takes are perseverance and time management. I might be back to my normal state of life hopefully by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment