Monday, November 09, 2009

Another Week of Hectic Schedule

I haven't recovered yet from the weekend activities. I was thinking yesterday that it was Saturday and today is Sunday because I don't have time to relax for a while. The whole Sunday was all cooking, cleaning, laundry and arranging of the mess at home. Monday is always a busy day in the office but I manage my time for an earlier break so that I can still have time to prepare for class after office time-off. I already reported in my first day of class but the professor is absent so I went out of class after 30 minutes of waiting. I already familiarized my self to the school scene that I used to have years ago. It feels like I am very occupied for today with all the things to attend to. I got headache this afternoon. Just thankful that I still managed all the things for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment