Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sleepy Wednesday

I showed lack of attention for the entire day at work. I felt sleepy in front of the computer. Too bad because I cannot concentrate well on my uploading and backlogs. Good thing because the system was also sleepy (joined with me)..hehe..It was on an off-on-off service since this morning and totally offline this afternoon. I felt relieved though sad to see more files coming up on my table. I arrived home early dawn already because I spent the night in a party again with Ken & Libby. We chatted a lot and seemed we cant lost some topics about each of our lives. It was only the three of us who joined the yummy dinner together-- steamed crabs, pancit guisado, roasted chicken, chocolate cake and buko salad. I can proudly say that I ate a lot of crabs!!! We are planning to see each other again before they fly back in Australia this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment