Monday, October 12, 2009

Candle in the Dark

Sundays are often relaxing to me because it is the only time of the week where I can give my self a break from the stress of the weekdays. But not like yesterday. A total black-out was experienced in the southern part of the city where my village is situated. It lasted about an hour and a half. This candle on top of a chair in the living room was the only surviving light in the midst of darkness. It was hard because I cannot do anything but to wait until the power was back. Good thing because I prepared and ate dinner earlier so it did not bring hassle to me in the kitchen. My planned activities for the evening was canceled. This might be the symptom of power crisis as reported on television before. I hope it will not get worse or else most of the livelihood will really suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment