Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday overtime and food treat

I did an overtime work this Saturday because my boss requested for the system update of the unfinished work this week. I arrived at the office early afternoon already because I had to attend to some personal activities that I was not able to do during the entire week. This is the only day that I can give myself a little break after the hectic days from Monday to Friday. Good thing was that my boss gave us food treat. He bought some take-out food of hot batchoy noodle soup, bibingka and cheese bread. The tiredness I had from work was relieved when these yummy foods were served. Later in the evening, I met with Lyn who bought food supplement and we ate again egg & cheese panwich and iced tea. I feel bloated this evening for all the food treats of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment