Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Road Qoutes Featuring SCTEx

For me, writing something down was the only road out.

I'm more than open to hope, but I think men and women have a difficult time dealing with each other and often take the low road.

We have seen from experience that, if we are in the habit of walking regularly on the same road, we are able to think about other things while walking, without paying attention to our steps.
The roughest road often leads to the top.

Whatever comes to mind when you think about roads, I still believe that the Road to Success is always Under Construction.

ENJOY TRAVELING IN EVERY ROAD OF LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting information as presented in an interesting way - I hope that you will frequently update your blog.
    coach to malacca

    ReplyDelete