Saturday, June 20, 2009

Play with your Friends at 8c1


My brother Raymund invited me last sunday to joined him in an online game of billiards. I was not busy then and also curious about this kind of online game. We linked together so he introduced me to the online site multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net . The game was full of fun because it was a competition with other online players. Aside from this, the game allowed us to invite other players too so my brother got a chance to invite his friend. Take note, the website is free! Isn't this interesting? It was the three of us who played the online billiards and the game was full of fun for me as a beginner. I have already chosen this game as my favorite pastime. Just check out the site for more details about this great online game.

No comments:

Post a Comment