Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Watery Wednesday



I am blessed with the abundant supply of water at home. So i took a picture of this faucet in the lavatory sink to be part of my watery Wednesday blog. The continued sustenance of water in my daily living is a proof of the unending prosperity in whatever challenges i am doing in life. It is also a reminder to value and conserve water as a fluid necessary to sustain our lives. P.S. ..when i took this picture, i already paid my water bill due for this month. :)

4 comments:

  1. I am also blessed to have the things I need in my daily life. But we must all be aware of our enviornment and realize, nothing lasts forever. We need to take care of it or some day it will be to late.
    Your blog is wonderful, thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a creative entry. happy wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very insightful post. You are, of course, correct about water being a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - creative, amusing and conservation conscious. :-)

    ReplyDelete