Friday, May 15, 2009

The Idols are Here


I am a fan of the American Idol last season finalists David Cook and David Archuleta. They are here in the Philippines to perform a concert tomorrow and been the entertainment headlines in television for the past days. How I wish I could watch their live performances. I never missed watching their episodes last season and both of them were fantastic singers. But I am head over heels for David Cook. :D :D.. He is just so talented and really used his potentials in singing that brought him to stardom. Aside from this he is a hard-to-get, good-looking guy (gwapo). Since I have office work and I cannot see Cook's live show guesting on TV today, I requested my bro to record it for me. I am excited to write this blog post about him as one of his avid fan. Good Luck in your Philippine concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment