Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Passport Renewal


I am early today to go to the office of the Department of Foreign Affairs for my passport renewal. I had to be there before the usual time because the office only gives limited priority numbers for the applicants. I filled up the renewal form with my personal details attached with the photocopy of the old passport and new royal blue background ID picture. The renewal process was quite easy compared during the time of first application but because of so many people who have transactions, it took me almost 5 hours of falling in line, waiting for the processing, encoding and payment...( what a sacrifice !!!!) .. I felt tired and hungry after the processing this whole morning. Passport at this time is important not only for travel or visa requirements but it is a valid form of identification in any transactions that require its copy. My new passport will be available for releasing 25 working days from the date of application.

No comments:

Post a Comment