LOVE has various definition to every person and there is no exact meaning for this word. According to my dictionary, Merriam Webster, love is a strong affection; warm attachment; a beloved person; unselfish loyal & benevolent concern for others.
Love can be shown and expressed as follows:
1) BY WORDS --- when we love someone, we dont and cannot keep quiet. To express that heart feeling is natural and pleasurable.
2) BY ACTS OF SERVICE --- love makes us do something special over and above that which is ordinarily required of us.
3) BY QUALITY TIME --- giving time for an important person in your life is a true act of caring
4) BY TOUCH --- this can be expressed in the physical level which draws closeness.
5) BY GIFT GIVING --- it may be just a card, 3 red roses, food items or any material thing but that spells love.
Living with purpose is the only way to really live. When fulfilling life's purpose seems tough, don't give in to discouragement.Don't lose a minute in building on what you've been given, complementing your basic faith with good character, spiritual understanding, alert discipline, passionate patience, reverent wonder, warm friendliness and generous love.
" Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."--- Proverbs 19:21