Sunday, February 15, 2009

Generosity - A Great Blessing

We all have problems-- some big and threatening, some small and irritating. The problems that you face will either defeat or develop you depending on how you respond to them.
For the past weeks, I was disheartened and worried in living life to the point that I got tired and disgusted. I have reached the limits of tolerance and patience.



I really believe that strong faith comes great results.There is a God working behind the scenes in our lives, then believe that the things that happen are ultimately blessings
A generous spirit was given to me, he is an unexpected blessing, an answer to a reverent petition. Thank you Manoy Mark ... for such a free giving heart, we are very grateful and blessed to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment