Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Annoying Hotline

I was trying to contact the customer service trunkline of Ayala Life (an insurance company) regarding concerns on my brother's insurance policy. My call was connected to an answering machine that instructed me to dial numbers of designated departments. I dialed "2" for customer service assistance and waited for an answer. No customer service personnel attended to my call and all i heard was " please wait a moment and our customer service will attend shortly or press 0 to leave message or #key to end call".


This recorded message kept on entertaining me while on hold for about 15 minutes. To my dismay, i just had to end the call because it did not serve my purpose. The long distance charge for that call consumed my cell phone load. It was very disappointing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when this happens to me. Once I didn't have an option but to wait almost 20 minutes on the phone for customer service regarding a change on an air ticket.

    ReplyDelete